See Dr. Mark Jones for All Your Podiatric Needs
Custom Podiatric Treatments for You
As a podiatrist serving the South Surrey area, Dr. Jones treats conditions relating to your feet, ankles and lower extremities. We take into consideration your complete medical/injury history, occupation and lifestyle when diagnosing your condition in order to provide the right custom podiatric treatment for your needs. Conditions we treat include:
- Sports injuries & gait analysis
- Prescriptive & custom orthotics for children & adults
- Shoe gear recommendations
- Training errors
- Heel pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ingrown toenails
- Plantar warts
- Diabetic foot care
- General foot care
- Fungal nails
- Athlete’s foot
Reasons to Visit Your Local Podiatrist
Here are but a few reasons to visit a podiatrist such as Dr. Jones regularly:
- Stay a Step Ahead of Diabetes– Regular visits to a podiatrist can ensure optimal foot health and decrease your risks due to diabetes. Your podiatrist can examine your feet for warning signs, including swelling, discolouration, numbness, ingrown toenails and bleeding corns and calluses.
- No Need for Referrals– You don’t need a referral to see a podiatrist. Even if you don’t think you have a foot issue, there’s no harm in getting an occasional check-up just to be sure.
- Personalized, Efficient Care– A podiatrist’s experience usually allows him/her to more quickly and accurately diagnose your foot, ankle or leg condition so you can begin the recovery process sooner.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Interested in scheduling an appointment at our office? Please contact us today at 604‑560‑2922. We’re looking forward to meeting you!